Monday, November 10, 2008

my Xperienced in counseling


Extra-marital relationship
jean, 25 years 0f age, confided about her marital situation.
jean: i am very much dissatisfied with my marriage. i have been for almost five years in the relationship. in the first year of our relationship we don't have problems about sexual contact but in the proceeding years our marriage life he change a lot. he don't have time for me, he always come at night very late. and he will sleep without doing his responsibility of mine as husband.
me:do you feel frustrated because your expectation with your husband does not met?
jean:Well, its like I'm not married at all.
me:is it senseless for you , if you don't have contact with him?
jean: yes , because I'm still young and active for this matter.Even he gave me all thew material things i need it doesn't mean that i am happy for it.
me: he gave all the materials you need ,why you did not even appreciate it?
jean: i enter this marriage for only one reason and that is to live with a man who can give me the intimate happiness i need.but now i realize that it seems so opposite .
me:do you feel miserable because the things happen is opposite to what you hope for?
jean:yes, and i am going to break that family.
me: and you will be worsen.
jean: I'm so lonely and empty i met a guy in our office .he always make me laugh and i offered my secret to him and i considered him as a good confidant . until we dont realize that we fall each other. and he told me to live my husband and go with him.what should i do .
me:you are really in a great dilemma. you are in love with a man whom you dream to be with but you value lasting relationship.
jean: i don't want my child will suffer of my foolishness
i. i love them.
me:you mentioned two reason why you cant live your husband because. first you want lasting marriage. second is you don't want to hurt your children.
jean:this guy give me what my husband cant . and i do love him.
me:if you use your heart you go to this guy.
jean:yes, but if I will use my head then i will choose my family..

what will be her final decision?
this experience test my personal congruence towards other people.

1 comment:

mavs said...

wow naman marunong mag counsel..

so pwede ka ng tumakbong brgy. counselor nyan? lol...

wala akong masabi isa ka ngang tunay n mister pendulum...

praises...